Best Canada Immigration Consultants in Chennai India
Expressway Immigration Consultancy Services® (EWICS) is awarded as the Best Canada Immigration Consultants in Chennai, India for the outstanding 100% Success ratio in the Canadian Immigration Programs for Express Entry and Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP). Expressway Immigration is a prominent name as the top immigration consultants in Chennai. We always provide transparent information about the eligibility and the process.
Expressway Immigration is amongst the topmost names in the immigration industry and a very reliable immigration firm with an exceptional track of thousands of successful PR Visa applications. With so many years of industry experience and deep understanding about Canada immigration laws, we have become the most bankable name in the Industry.
Being one of the finest Immigration consultants in India, we welcome you to consult us FREE! Our experts having experience of more than 10+ years. If you are an immigration aspirant looking to address your doubts and worries regarding Canada Immigration, Reach us simply through phone to our well-versed Immigration experts today!
Latest Canada Immigration News
Express Entry Draw #225 | 636 PNP Candidates Invited The latest Express Entry draw #225 invited 636 PNP candidates Invited...Read More
Saskatchewan Issued 198 Invitations on 5th of May, 2022 On 5th of May, 2022, Saskatchewan PNP Draw referred to as...Read More
Latest Express Entry Draw June 8, 2022 #224 – Latest CRS Score Cut-Off The Immigration Department of Canada, i.e., Immigration,...Read More
EXPRESS ENTRY #223 – 741 CRS POINTS – PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM – May 25, 2022 On May 25, 2022, Immigration, Refugees,...Read More
Best Canada Immigration PR Visa Consultants Near Me Are you looking for the Best Immigration Consultants Near Me? Well then, you...Read More
Canada Express Entry Proof of Fund requirements for 2022 | Settlement Fund for Canada Immigration IRCC updated Express Entry Proof...Read More
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) – Eligibility, Process, Documents, Cost & Time The Saskatchewan PNP, officially the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)...Read More
Canada Immigration Clients Success Stories
We are Experts in our Field
Free Immigration Assessment
Discover your Canadian immigration options! Complete our free assessment today and a member of the Expressway Team will contact you to discuss your Immigration to Canada.
Canada Immigration Programs
Why to Choose Expressway Immigration?
✔️ Fast, Secure & Reliable
✔️ Most Trusted Brand for Immigration
✔️ Professional guidance and assistance
✔️ Free Assessment
✔️ Free Counseling
✔️ Detailed eligibility evaluation
✔️ Documentation Assistance
✔️ Highest Success Ratio
✔️ Samples given at every stage
✔️ Advice to improve the profile
✔️ Personalized immigration strategy
✔️ Excellent Client Support System
Connect with us Online
Call Us Now +918939263766
Express Entry Program FAQ's
What is Express Entry Program and how does it work?
What Documents required for Canada PR Visa?
- Report of Educational Credential Assessment
- Results of the language test
- Work Experience Documents
- Employment offer (If available)
- Provincial nomination (If available)
For permanent residence application submission, you need:
- Proof of funds
- Police clearance certificate
- Medical examination report
How can I get PR through Express Entry?
- Fill out the online form.
- Scan and upload the documents.
- Pay your fees.
- Submit your complete application.
- After you apply.
- Check your application status.
What is the Comprehensive Ranking System?
Skills; Work experience; Language ability; Education and other factors.
What is the Fastest Way to Immigrate to Canada?
Which consultancy is best for Canada in Chennai?
What is the minimum score required for Canada Express Entry?
What is the maximum age for Express Entry?
Do I need a job offer for Express Entry?
How much does Express Entry cost?
- Language tests: Average cost – $300
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA): Average cost – $320
- Biometrics: $85/person
- Government fees: $1,325/adult & $225/child
- Medical examination fees: average cost – $450/adult & $250/child
- Police clearance certificates: average cost – $100/country
Which consultant is best for Canada immigration?
What is Express Entry Canada?
Provincial Nominee Program FAQ's
What is Provincial Nominee Program?
Which PNP Require the Lowest IELTS Score?
Both Saskatchewan and Manitoba require the lowest IELTS out of all the Canadian provinces.
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) require a minimum CLB (Canadian Language Benchmark) 4 score in IELTS/CELPIP. Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) require CLB (Canadian Language Benchmark) 4 score in IELTS/CELPIP.
What is the Express Entry Stream of PNP?
What is the processing time for a PNP application?
What are the application options for the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)?
- Through Express Entry
- Non-Express Entry
Why Seeking Professional Help with PNPs is Important?
Can I qualify for a PNP if I don’t qualify for Express Entry?
If the PNP is not aligned with Express Entry, the federal permanent residency application must be submitted in the paper-based format, rather than electronically.
How many PNPs are there in Canada?
How to Apply for Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) ?
Step 1: Determine Your Eligibility
Step 2: Start the Application Process
Step 3: Check the Process Times
Step 4: Provide Required Documents
Step 5: Receive Nomination
Is consultant required for Canada immigration?
Canada Immigration FAQ's
What is Canada Immigration?
From 2020 to 2023, Canada will welcome more than one million new immigrants! There are many pathways to immigrate to Canada and secure Canadian permanent residence.
As a Canadian permanent resident, you get access to the healthcare policies and most of the other benefits that the citizens of Canada get .
How can I Immigrate to Canada ?
Federal Express Entry System
Provincial Nominee Programs
Quebec Skilled Workers Program
Majority of the immigration programs of Canada are based on points. The applicants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility requirements of these programs. They must score adequate points based on diverse factors of their profile. This includes Language Proficiency, Work Experience, Education, and others. Only then they can qualify for a specific immigration program or system.
Do I Need a Job Offer to Immigrate to Canada?
What is the eligibility to apply Canada PR Visa?
What is the age limit to immigrate to Canada?
What are the benefits of using an immigration consultant for immigration to Canada?
- The immigration agents follow the updated rules of the IRCC; hence, there will be no chance of failure for your application.
- You will have your application process started, only if you are qualified and have good chances to migrate and settle.
- The agents will always make you aware of every document which is needed in each stage.
- The process followed by them is very systematic and helps in preventing the delays in the application process.
- Complete guidance will be provided from the start to end of your immigration.
- There will be more chances of obtaining visa approvals faster with visa agents.
- For any of your problem, the consultants can quickly contact the official bodies and get it cleared.
If you believe you can handle the immigration process on your own, then you are probably not aware of the Immigration Programs, legal requirements, clauses, and rules. If you undertake the immigration process based on what you have understood, you run the risk of making a mistake.
How Expressway Immigration Can Help you to get Canada PR?
- Consultation: We believe that upright guidance and consultation is the first step to a growing career in Canada, Australia etc. For this, our highly qualified and decade experienced Immigration Experts will help you with initial counselling on visa processing.
- Evaluation: We only take up case files that are eligible in the view of the Embassy. To know whether your profile is needed by country or not, our team of Evaluation Experts assesses your profile as per the immigration requirements of the country. And also help you with the instant result – showing your best chances for the PR visa.
- Documentation: Once you sign-up for complete a visa documentation, we help you with all that takes to get you the visa- assessment, visa application, document guidance, document submission, visa fee payment assistance etc. A dedicated case officer will be assigned to your case file and be at your guidance all through- until you get your visa in hand.
Which is the best immigration consultant for Canada in India?
Expressway Immigration is a prominent name as the top immigration consultants in Chennai. We at Expressway provide transparent information about the eligibility and the process.
What is meant by skilled worker in Canada?
Canada is open for Indians?
What are the different immigration options available?
- Skilled Worker Immigration: Professionals, Engineers, Lawyers, Information Technology Specials, etc.
- Investor Immigration: Investors, Entrepreneurs, High Networth Individuals, etc.
- Trade Worker Immigration: Industrial Technicians, Welders, Electricians, Construction Workers etc.
- Family Sponsorship: Spouse, common law partners, children, etc. of Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
- Canadian Experience Immigration: Individuals with previous work experience in Canada.
Which consultant is best for Canada immigration?
- Check the knowledge of the immigration agents. The consultants should be able to provide you every latest update related to immigration.
- Cross-check the services they provide for the clients. The statements provided for the services must be similar in their official website also.
- Prefer choosing an experienced immigration consultancy.
- Make sure with the documents and the process they follow with; it should be a transparent immigration service.
Book an Immigration Consultant
How We Can Help You to Immigrating to Canada
Our job is to make your profile STAND OUT from the crowd. We will assess your case, highlight the best aspects of your application, and make sure that you have obtained the highest eligible score! This way, your chances of getting an invitation are maximized.
In addition, if you are selected, we are there to assist you with the complicated application process, including submitting your application in a timely manner for you to obtain your Canadian Permanent Residence.
- We tell the client needed documents and test, assessments
- We will calculate the points based on the Online ranking system
- Our Immigration team will guide the client till gets selected
- Our Immigration team will register the profile on the client’s behalf
- We will build a strong case outlining the key points of the application based on our experience and expertise
How can I get PR for Canada from Chennai?
Key Requirements for Immigration to Canada
Find below a few common as well as crucial requirements for skilled migration to Canada:
- Candidate below the age of 45 years.
- Graduate degree holder from a recognized university.
- English/French proficiency test result, i.e. IELTS
- A score of 67 points or more out of 100 under Canada’s points-based immigration system.
- Work experience related documents
- Medical certificate for fitness
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)