The Ontario Immigration Nominee Program(OINP) regularly searches Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) Express Entry pool to find candidates who may meet the criteria of one of Ontario’s Express Entry immigration streams.
If they identify you in the pool, you will receive a Notification of Interest (NOI) in your IRCC account.
Note: Receiving an NOI does not mean that you qualify for one of the streams.
After you receive an NOI, you may submit an online application to the OINP if you qualify under one of Ontario’s Express Entry streams. You must submit your application within 45 calendar days of receiving your NOI.
Please note that not all applicants who meet Ontario’s stream criteria will receive a NOI.
NOIs issued in 2019 to date
- Human Capital Priorities Stream – 6958
- French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream – 549
- Skilled Trades Stream – 732
Human Capital Priorities Stream
|Date/time NOIs issued||Number of NOIs issued||Profiles created in IRCC’s Express Entry system||CRS score range|
|August 15, 2019 10:00 a.m. EST||997||August 15, 2018 to August 15, 2019||439-465|
|August 1, 2019 1:00 p.m. EST||1773||August 1, 2018 to August 1, 2019||435-458|
|July 12, 2019 10:00 a.m. EST||1623||July 12, 2018 to July 12, 2019||439-459|
|May 31, 2019 2:00 p.m. EST||1072||May 31, 2018 to May 31, 2019||439-469|
|January 14, 2019 1:03 p.m. EST||1493||January 14, 2018 to January 14, 2019||439-448|
* The OINPtargeted candidates with work experience in the following priority occupations:
- 0114 Other administrative services managers
- 0601 Corporate sales managers
- 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
- 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
- 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 0111 Financial managers
- 1114 Other financial officers
- 0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c