Every individual wants to explore the world at some point in time. They want to step out of their country and experience a whole new world. People of different generations wish to go abroad at some point in their life. Canada holds a lot of opportunities for people across the globe. Canada is at the top of the list of the thousands of students who wish to study abroad. People are in a search for a new change that can allow them to start fresh leaving their past behind. Canada is an opportunity for so many people as it is a land full of resources which needs professional handling.
So, if you are one of those people who want to settle abroad can visit Expressway immigration Consultancy office and know more about the migration procedure. Here are 5 questions that you need to get answers for before selecting Canadian immigration consultants:
Q1. Is the company registered?
– Find out whether they have a government license or not.
Q2. How experienced are they?
– How long have they been in the business is the first question that should pop up in your head. Look for testimonies on their website and ask them to show you their success report, as in how many people have received an approval on their immigration.
Q3. How good is their social media presence?
– If the company doesn’t have a good social media presence then it is definitely lacking behind. Look at the posts and comments written by their clients or other readers. Their social media presence will demonstrate the Canadian visa consultant’s efficiency and knowledge about immigration.
Q4. Do they prepare you for an interview?
– If you are called for an interview by the CIC, are the consultants going to provide you any kind of information regarding the interview? Canadian visa consultants usually have an idea of what could be asked to the applicant as they might have come across a similar case in the future.
Q5. Are they approachable and helpful?
– As Canadian immigration consultants, they should show care and concern towards the client. The consultant should deal with their case personally with adequate amount of attention and caution. You are supposed to see how approachable and helping they are with the immigration process.
Above are 5 questions that you need to get answers for before finalizing any consultants for Canada immigration. The answer to these 5 questions will help you to select a consultant. Knowing that the consultants are genuine and honesty will increase your confidence and the chances of you moving to Canada. To be on the safer side, you can also take recommendation from the people who have used services of certain Canadian visa consultants. An expert filling your immigration case will make it meticulous increasing the probability of approval.
Want to Apply for Permanent Residency in Canada
Talk to our Immigration Experts & Book a Free Consultation to meet us Between Monday to Saturday Between 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
+91-9962326965, +91-9003113837, +91-8680884772, +91-8939263766, +91-4448512349