Latest Saskatchewan PNP Draws 2022 (SINP)
SINP EOI Draw 2022: The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) issues periodic Invitations to apply throughout the year.
All applicants interested in Saskatchewan’s Express Entry, Occupations In-Demand and Entrepreneur streams must submit an expression of interest (EOI) under the Government of Saskatchewan’s online system, called OASIS.
Selected candidates are invited to apply for provincial nomination. Approved candidates are nominated to apply for permanent residence.
Below you will find Saskatchewan’s PNP Draws and Updates of 2022:
|September 15, 2022||53||60||Express Entry|
|September 15, 2022||273||60||Occupations In-Demand|
|September 07, 2022||521||70||Express Entry|
|September 07, 2022||422||70||Occupations In-Demand|
|September 06, 2022||143||60||Express Entry|
|September 06, 2022||240||60||Occupations In-Demand|
|September 06, 2022||189||69||Express Entry|
|September 06, 2022||218||69||Occupations In-Demand|
|September 01, 2022||312||61||Express Entry|
|September 01, 2022||629||61||Occupations In-Demand|
|August 25, 2022||295||65||Express Entry|
|August 25, 2022||334||65||Occupations In-Demand|
|August 18, 2022||416||67||Express Entry|
|August 18, 2022||252||67||Occupations In-Demand|
|August 11, 2022||433||68||Express Entry|
|August 11, 2022||312||68||Occupation-in-Demand|
|July 27, 2022||279||68||Express Entry|
|July 27, 2022||469||68||Occupation-in-Demand|
|July 21, 2022||797||68||Express Entry|
|July 14, 2022||430||69||Express Entry|
|July 6, 2022||279||73||Express Entry|
|May 05, 2022||279||73||Express Entry|
|March 08, 2022||39||87||Express Entry|
|January 12, 2022||37||68||Express Entry|
How SINP EOI draws are working
After creating EOI profile online you will be placed with the eligible applicants in the EOI pool:
- EOI is valid for one year right after the date of your submission
- The applicants must have one active EOI profile
- The candidates are ranked on the basis of the information provided in the EOI profile
- The applicants with the highest EOI points are invited to submit complete application to the SINP. The invitations are given by Expression of Interest draw.
- SINP uses an electronic system for submission of EOIs and applications for nomination online and same will be communicated via email.
- The information in EOI must be correct and accurate at all times. Regular updates must be mentioned on your EOI profile so that province is notified about your recent profile
- If the information mentioned on profile is found to be false or incomplete there are high chances of visa refusal for minimum 2 years at least.
What After Receiving ITA From SINP?
After receiving ITA to apply for Occupations-In Demand or Saskatchewan Express Entry sub category, you will be required to pay the non-refundable $350 CAD application processing fee.
Why Expressway Immigration ?
Being one of the finest immigration consultants in India, we welcome you to consult us FREE! Our experts having experience of more than 10+ years. Let Expressway Immigration Experts plan your immigration option for Canada to achieve your dream..
With so many years of industry experience and deep understanding about Canada immigration laws, we have become the most bankable name in the Industry. If you are an immigration aspirant looking to address your doubts and worries regarding Canada Immigration, Reach us simply through phone. Ring us at +91 8939263766 to get in touch with our well-trained Immigration experts today!
Do You Want to Apply to the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) ?
If you plan on applying to the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) to obtain Canadian permanent residency, you should get the help of a legal, licensed immigration professional to prepare your application.
Talk to our Canadian Immigration Experts: +918939263766 |+919566677734 |+919566507734