Government of Canada has invited 3,900 Express Entry candidates to apply for Canadian permanent residence in a draw held Monday, October 15. The minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score for this invitation round returned to 440, which is the lowest score drawn this year.
The Express Entry system manages the profiles of candidates in Canada’s three main federal economic immigration categories — the Federal Skilled Worker Class, the Federal Skilled Trades Class and the Canadian Experience Class.
Candidates are ranked according to their CRS score, which awards points based on factors including work experience, education, age and proficiency in English or French, Canada’s two official languages.
The highest-ranked candidates are issued an ITA through regular invitation rounds.
IRCC has now issued a total of 70,300 ITAs over 22 draws in 2018. IRCC had issued 72,221 ITAs by the same point in October last year and went on to issue a 2017 total of 86,023.
Benefits of applying for a Canada PR Visa
- The most popular PR Visa program in the world.
- Relocate in less than 6 months.
- Inviting 3,30,000 applicants for 2019.
- Avail of free education for children.
- Sponsor your relatives to join you
- Great alternative to H1-B.
- Canadian passport allows you to travel visa free to a number of countries.