To protect the health and safety of Canadians, as well as reduce and prevent excessive demand on Canada’s health and social services system permanent or temporary resident applicants may be required to undergo a medical exam. If you are applying to immigrate to Canada or If you are planning a temporary stay in Canada, either as a tourist, student, or temporary foreign worker, Kindly read below informations.
For a list of doctors in your country, territory or region that have been designated by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, and are authorized to perform medical exams contact Expressway Immigration Experts.
Occupations that bring you into close contact (more than three hours a day or risk of exchange of body fluids) with people, namely:
- workers in the health sciences field clinical laboratory workers
- patient attendants in nursing and geriatric homes
- medical students admitted to Canada to attend university
- medical electives and physicians on short-term locums
- teachers of primary or secondary schools or other teachers of small children
- workers who give in-home care to children, the elderly and the disabled
- day nursery employees