Quebec continues inviting skilled workers to apply for immigration through new ‘Arrima’ system
Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness, Canada has snatched this dream of America and has become a top destination for immigrants. Probably, in the minds of some, the American dream doesn’t exist anymore instead Canadian dream looks more vivid and real.
According to the World Economic Forum ranking of best countries in the world, Canada grabs the 2nd position globally. Canada has also been recognized as the number one country in providing a high quality of life. As you can see, it is not only the job market or the low unemployment rate that defines Canada. The country has a lot to offer to the committed immigrants.
This beautiful OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) nation also boasts of many advanced cities to live and work. The Canadian PNPs help the provinces to invite skilled workers according to the market demand. Some of the provincial programs operate with the Canadian federal government. On the other hand, some have their own application system to choose immigrants.
As an alternative pathway for immigrants who do not have the required CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) score, it has gained immense popularity in the past years. That is why the provincial nominations get filled as soon as they open throughout the year. Hence, as an applicant of Canada PR visa, you need to be alert about 2019 provincial patterns and get ready to apply for a PNP.
Canada’s major economic growth is mostly centred in 4 major cities – Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, and Montreal. So here is the big news-
Quebec (Montreal, Capital) has announced an admission target of 40,000 new permanent residents in 2019.
We, in Expressway Immigration, help people like you immigrate from India to Canada. We support you right from guidance to documentation and take care of all the associated legal procedures. Here is the sequence of events through which we will navigate together to make immigration incredibly smooth for you.
- Assessment: We thoroughly examine your profile and assess your chances of migration. Our report is precise and stems from our immense knowledge about federal laws and immigration policies of each country.
- Submitting Visa Application: From submitting the visa application to getting your visa stamped passport, we will provide you guaranteed assistance.
- Expert Guidance for Visa Interview: Visa interviews are all about clarifying the details in your documents to the assessment officer. However, this ends up being the most stressful step in the entire process. Why worry when you have a Visa advisor guiding you with what you can expect and how to answer the questions on point!
- Completing Paperwork: Each visa type has its own set of documents to be submitted. Understanding what is required and collating all the papers with accurate details may seem like another Herculean task. Our services include thorough checking of all your forms to ensure unquestionable perfection in your documents.
- Travel Assistance: Expressway Immigration takes end-to-end care of your immigration. We continue to support you through all your travel needs, be it booking your air tickets, or arranging for Forex to post-migration support.
Each country has its own set of pre-requisites, eligibility criteria, regulations, legal requirements and conditions for immigration. The rules pertaining to immigration may change and evolve based even on the political situation in a region. So, it is imperative to understand the immigration laws of the land you intend to migrate to make informed decisions.
You can also connect with us on
|Phone : +91-7092556334, +91-9962326965, +91-8680884772, +91-9003113837, +9144-48512349||Email :Info@ewicsgroup.com, Srinivas@ewicsgroup.com|
|Whats App : +91-9566677734, +91-9566507734||https://www.facebook.com/Expressway.Immigration/|