OINP – Ontario Express Entry – French Speaking Skilled Worker (FSSW) Stream
Jan 9: Ontario has issued 242 invitations to Express Entry candidates through the French-Speaking Skilled Workers stream. Invitations has be sent to candidates’ IRCC accounts.
The OINP said the 242 Express Entry candidates who were issued a Notification of Interest (NOI) in the January 9 draw also had Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores ranging from 433 to 472.
The high end of this score range is one point lower than the minimum score of 473 in the latest Express Entry draw conducted January 8.
Ontario French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream: Eligibility Criteria
Express Entry profile criteria
- Have a valid profile in the Express Entry pool;
- Be eligible under either the Federal Skilled Worker Class (FSWC) or the Canadian Experience Class (CEC); and
- Indicate an interest in immigrating to either Ontario or “All Provinces and Territories” in the Express Entry profile.
- Work Experience
Candidates must have a minimum of either:
- one year work experience within the past five years according to the criteria under the FSWC; or
- one year work experience within the past three years according to the criteria under the CEC.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Language: A minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB)
- level 7 in French; and
- level 6 in English
- Intent: An intention to live in Ontario.
- Settlement Funds: A minimum level of savings or income.