Published on March 2nd, 2021
On March 2, 2021, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream.
754 Express Entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination on March 2, 2021.
The OINP targeted candidates with a comprehensive ranking system score between 463-467.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) invited candidates who may be eligible for the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP). This Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) gives foreign workers the opportunity to launch their careers in Ontario, and make Canada’s most populous province their new home.
You may apply to the HCP stream if you:
- receive a notification of interest on March 2, 2021
- can demonstrate that your work experience was in one of the eligible National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes listed below
If you receive a notification of interest, you don’t need to contact the program.
In this draw, the OINP invited Express Entry candidates to apply for the provincial nomination if they had work experience in one of the following 10 occupations:
- Banking, credit and other investment managers (NOC 0122);
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (NOC 0124);
- Other business services managers (NOC 0125);
- Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601);
- Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111);
- Financial and investment analysts (NOC 1112);
- Human resources professionals (NOC 1121);
- Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 1122);
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses (NOC 3012); and
- Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants (NOC 4163).
Your application may be refused if you don’t demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes.