New Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities draw invites 204 Express Entry candidates
- September 4 draw was the first since June 3 and the fourth of 2019
- A spokesperson for the NSNP said there was no minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score requirement.
- Express Entry candidates with a provincial nomination receive an additional 600 points toward their CRS score, effectively guaranteeing an invitation to apply for Canadian permanent residence.
- Candidates who received a Letter of Invitation in today’s draw now have 30 calendar days to submit a complete application to the NSNP.
Selection Criteria for the Sept. 4, 2019, draw are as follows. Candidates must:
- Have selected French as their first official language and have a Canadian Language Benchmark score of 8 or higher in French in all language abilities.
- Have English as a second official language with a Canadian Language Benchmark score of 6 or higher in English in all language abilities.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree OR have completed a program of three or more years at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.
- Have a valid Express Entry number and meet all IRCC criteria for the Express Entry pool.
Previous Targeted Occupation by Nova Scotia:
Since its launch in 2018, the stream has invited early childhood education workers, financial auditors and accountants, and French-speaking Express Entry candidates.
Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities
The Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities stream selects candidates in the federal Express Entry system who meet provincial labour market needs to apply for nomination. Only candidates who receive a Letter of Interest from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration may apply.
Do you wish to find out whether you qualify to enter into the Express Entry pool or not? Get expert advice today!
Our team at Expressway Immigration will get your profile evaluated by expert immigration advisors to help you find out the right visa category for you. All you need to do is simply fill out the free assessment form and get your profile assessed by experts.