Expressway Immigration Consultancy Services® (EWICS) Chennai
Key to understanding the Provincial Nominee Programs application process:
The procedure to apply will totally depends on the Provincial Nominee Program stream you’re opting. An application would have to be using either the paper-based process or the Linked Express Entry process (Online). As part of the procedure, you will need to complete the police check (certificate) and Bio metric Process and in the final stage of the completion process you need to complete the Medical test along with your family. Everybody must complete these checks, irrespective of where they plan to live in Canada.
The Provincial Nominee Programs are for workers who:
- have the abilities, education and work experience to add to the economy of a particular province or territory
- wish to live in that province, and
- desire to become permanent residents of Canada
Understand the application options
How you will apply depends on which Provincial Nominee Program stream you’re applying to. You might need to apply using the paper-based process, or by the online process through Express Entry.
As part of the process, you will have to pass a medical exam and get a police check (certificate). Everyone must have these checks, no matter where they plan to live in Canada.
In the paper-based process:
- You apply to the province or territory for nomination under a non-Express Entry stream.
- You need to meet the eligibility requirements of the province that nominates you.
- Once you have been nominated, you submit a paper application for permanent residence to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
- You have to pass a medical exam and get a police check (certificate). Everyone must have these checks, no matter where you plan to live in Canada.
- Application processing times are longer than through Express Entry.
Express Entry process
In the online Express Entry process, there are 2 ways to apply:
- You contact the province or territory and apply for a nomination under an Express Entry stream.
- If the province or territory agrees to nominate you, you create an Express Entry profile (or update your profile if you already have one) and show you have been nominated.OR
- You create an Express Entry profile and show the provinces and territories you’re interested in.
- If a province or territory sends you a “notification of interest” to your account, you contact them directly.
- You apply to their Express Entry stream:
- If you’re nominated, the province will offer it to you through your account, and you accept it electronically.
In both cases:
- You must meet the eligibility requirements of the province or territory. And,
- You must submit an Express Entry profile and show that you meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry, including being eligible for one of the immigration programs it covers.
- If you are invited to apply, you submit an electronic application to IRCC.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.
Address: 709, Prince Center Building,205 2nd Floor, Pathari Road Lane, Anna Salai, Mount Road, Thousand Lights East, Chennai-600006, Tamil Nadu. India,Ph:04448512349
Landmark:Near Thousand Lights Metro Station (B2) & Adjacent to Raj Video Vision.