986 candidates with specific work experience invited to apply in October 17 EOI draw
Saskatchewan #SINP invited 986 #ExpressEntry candidates with score as low as 67 on October 17, 2019
The October 17 draw issued invitations to Express Entry candidates with work experience in the following 12 occupations. “NOC” stands for the profession’s National Occupational Classification code.
- Retail and wholesale trade managers (NOC 0621)
- Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631)
- Construction managers (NOC 0711)
- Managers in agriculture (NOC 0821)
- Other financial officers (NOC 1114)
- Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (NOC 1311)
- Information systems analysts and consultants (NOC 2171)
- Social and community service workers (NOC 4212)
- Early childhood educators and assistants (NOC 4214)
- Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade (NOC 6221)
- Heavy-duty equipment mechanics (NOC 7312)
- Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairers (NOC 7321)
● This is an 14th Draw of 2019
● Total EOI Issued in this year: 6028
● Date of 14th Draw: 17th October, 2019
● This draw is for only Express Entry Candidates
● Considered NOC’s in this Draw: 0621, 0631, 0711, 0821, 1114, 1311, 2171, 4212, 4214, 6221, 7312, 7321
● Minimum points required to qualify in this draw: 67 Points
Express Entry candidates invited in the SINP’s October 17 draw had a minimum score of 67 under the SINP’s EOI points grid.
This score is based on factors including age, education, work experience, proficiency in English or French and connections to Saskatchewan, among others.
The SINP says a candidate’s EOI score and occupation are the “top factors” when determining who it invites to apply for a provincial nomination from Saskatchewan.
More than 200 occupations are now eligible for consideration under the SINP’s Express Entry and Occupation In-Demand sub-categories.
You can also connect with us on
|Phone : +91-7092556334, +91-9962326965, +91-8680884772, +91-9003113837, +9144-48512349||Email :Info@ewicsgroup.com, Srinivas@ewicsgroup.com|
|Whats App : +91-9566677734, +91-9566507734||https://www.facebook.com/Expressway.Immigration/|