Pre-Landing Immigration Services for Canada
- Assist client in assessment/ evaluation of their qualification from the professional bodies and/or educational institutions in the country of immigration.
- Advise Client on immigration laws in force and any subsequent changes thereof and advising on any subsequent conditions applicable to meet the selection criteria.
- Provide Professional Guidance on his / her intended occupation in the destination country.
- Provide information about the destination country.
- Prepare, orient and condition clients through Employment Readiness Course for their early settlement in the destination country after the client clears the Interview at the processing visa office or gets Interview Waiver for immigration to the destination country.
- Providing clients detailed information regarding the proposed country.