For Candidates who have applied under the express entry program and are not able to meet the CRS cut-off/latest CRS score of the express draws, there are other two options via which they will be able to apply for Canada PR visa in 2019.
First option will be to go for provincial nomination programs. Via these programs, all the provinces/territories in Canada are able to nominate the skilled and capable immigrants for permanent residency in their province. Every PNP has different requirements and eligibility criteria based on the local labor market demand. Some provincial nomination requires low CRS score, some require candidates to have work experience in an occupation that is-in demand in the province, and some requires relatives to be living in the province as a permanent residence and must be willing to sponsor the application of the candidates.
Second option will be to improve their CRS score. Candidates not able to meet the CRS cut-off can meet the next one by improving their CRS score. Some of the major points that can help them to improve on their CRS score are as follows:
- If the candidate or their spouse has any sibling living in Canada as a permanent residence, by showing relation to them can awards with extra CRS points.
- Improving on their language proficiency examinations (International English Language Testing System) score can get the candidates with more CRS points.
- Candidates can try to gather more work experience of working in Canada.
- If the candidates have done only graduation, they can go for Master’s as it will get the maximum CRS points for educational qualifications.
- Landing a provincial nomination award the candidates with 600 CRS points. These many points are more than enough to land an ITA.
What are the major factors for the CRS points?
In CRS, points are awarded to the candidates based on the following factors:
- Core Human Capital Factors (Includes age, educational level, language proficiency and work experience)
- Spouse/Common-law partner Factors (Includes their educational level, language proficiency and work experience)
- Skill Transferability Factors
- Bonus Points (Includes sibling in Canada, French proficiency, arranged employment, provincial nomination)
Adding all the points that are awarded from these factors totals up to 1200 points. With the help of express draws held regularly by IRCC, they are able to set the CRS points cut-off and issue the invitations to the skilled and capable candidates. Calculate your CRS score with the help of our CRS tool.
Expressway immigration Consultancy Services (EWICS) is the premier name when it comes to Canada PR Visa. With a team of ICCRC recognized lawyers and expert consultant on Canada Immigration process, Expressway immigration Consultancy Services (EWICS) set a benchmark for being the best immigration consultant in India for Canada immigration. For expert consultation and help to strategize your move to Canada call us now
Our team of experts are trained in a way to deliver you the best possible immigration solutions! We welcome all the immigration aspirants to get detailed information on different types of visas by simply reaching at +91-9962326965, +91-9003113837, +91-8680884772, +91-8939263766, +91-4448512349
Contact our well-trained Immigration experts today!