A Canada PR Visa enables a person from a different country to reside, work and study in Canada permanently. A person in Canada temporarily is not a Permanent Resident (PR).
Canada PR Visa is one of the types of visa which is valid for a period of 5 years. An Applicant will be able to apply for a Citizenship upon completion of 3 years out of 5 years where he has to be physically present.
After he gets the Citizenship his previous country passport will be revoked and he will be given a Canadian passport.
There are some major benefits of Canada PR visa and they are
- As soon as an applicant makes his 1st entry to Canada he will be getting Social Insurance Number and with that, an applicant can work anywhere legally.
- An employer doesn’t have to spend extra money on an Applicant in regards to work permit since he already has a Canada PR visa and he will be readily available to join immediately to start the work.
- If an applicant loses his job he will be getting Unemployment benefits until he finds a new one.
- Free Education for a child till 12th standard
- Free Medical benefits for the entire family.
List of Benefits of having Canada PR
- Another benefit of immigration to Canada is its amazing and developed social help system; it organizes various courses for those who have lost their job and want to start afresh in a newer field. The same also helps the aspirants in choosing and gaining a well-paying job quite quickly. their job and want to start afresh in a newer field. The same also helps the aspirants in choosing and gaining a well-paying job quite quickly.
- Canada offers excellent medical health care benefits to its citizens and permanent residents of Canada. World-class free schooling and highly subsidized university education.
- In any circumstances, if one goes unemployed, the social security benefit supports the affected Canadian Permanent Residents and Citizenship. As one grows older, Canadian government ensures peace of mind by offering retirement and pension benefits to its senior citizens.
- Canada is a multi-cultural migration destination. Despite this, peace &harmony exist, and foreign people, eager to launch a business at their own endeavor, are assisted whole-heartedly.
- Canada is the second largest country in the world and has wealth of natural resources. Aerospace, IT, Tourism, Real estate, Hospitality, infrastructure, and Automobile manufacturing industries provide an abundance of business, investment and employment opportunities to prospective immigrants.
- With the Canada PR Visa rights, the holder would be in a position to make the nation a settlement/ business base, and in the process, get pleasure from the benefits of the NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) as well. The same will assist in boosting the business interests across entire North America, and this, in turn, becomes probable only because of Canada Permanent Resident Visa and in due course the citizenship.
- The principal applicant can make spouse and children up to 22 years part of his immigration application. As regards his parents, he can sponsor them for Canada permanent residence visa or a Canada super-visa.
Some more benefits include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCTB) – For families with children under the age of 18 who are considered to have a low-income, the Canadian government provides monthly tax-free payments to help cover expenses.
- Old Age Security, Guaranteed Income Supplement, and Canada Pension Plan – All three of these programs are designed to provide financial support to workers after they reach retirement age – currently age 65. To be eligible, you have to meet specific residency requirements and to have contributed to the system by paying taxes in Canada. However, most permanent residents will qualify for at least partial payments from these programs.
- Universal healthcare – Most necessary medical expenses are covered through the Canadian universal health care program. These expenses include visits to the emergency room, immunizations, yearly exams, etc.
- Free education – All children under 18 are entitled to a free education in the Canadian public school system.
- Maternity and parental leave – In Canada, working parents are given time off when a new baby is born or adopted. Women can take up to 12 months of maternity leave and receive 50 to 65% of their normal income. Partially paid parental leave is also available for up to 35 weeks. One parent can take all 35 weeks or both parents can split the allotment of time (i. e. one parent takes 20 weeks while the other takes 15 weeks). To be eligible for parental leave, you must have worked in Canada for at least 600 hours.
Why should you care?
An abundance of opportunity awaits at your doorstep with Canada immigration through the PR route. Specifically speaking, the Canada Express Entry Program for Canada immigration has been an enormous success in terms of the nation’s foreign policy, and for the benefit of countless talented individuals across the world who are looking for a good opportunity in a great country
To know more, contact our expert specializing in Canadian Immigration applications.
In order to get a Canada PR visa one has to undergo few criteria’s and they are as follows
- An applicant should be eligible for the Federal Skilled Worker Program and receive an ITA based upon the ranking system.
- After receiving an ITA from Canada an applicant will then have 60 days of time to submit his profile and get a Canada PR Visa.
- There is also an additional expense which is incurred based on the size of the family.
- An Applicant has to pay the below fee if he gets an Invitation to Apply for Canada and the fee for the Canada PR Visa and Resident permanent fee is shown below based on the marital status.
|Single||550 CAD-Canada PR Visa Application fee|
|490 CAD-RPRF (Right to Permanent resident fees)|
|Married||Primary Applicant-550 CAD-Canada PR Visa Application Fee
Primary Applicant-490 CAD-RPRF (Right to Permanent resident fees)
|Secondary Applicant-550 CAD-Canada PR Visa Application fee
Secondary Applicant-490 CAD-RPRF (Right to Permanent resident fees)
|Child||Canada PR Visa Application Fee-150 CAD
RPRF Fee- Not Applicable for the child
If you feel that you would be eligible to apply for the Canada PR Visa or are wondering if you COULD be eligible, contact the Expressway Immigration Consultancy Services (EWICS), a Canadian Immigration consultancy dedicated to helping aspiring future Canadian Residents with all their visa processes and formalities so that you can sleep in peace.
Send in your CVs to Info@ewicsgroup.com so that our expert immigration professionals can assess your eligibility and what you can do to have a better chance.
You can also connect with us on
|Need Canada & Australia PR VISA ASSISTANT? Talk to our Experts & Book a Free Consultation +91-9962326965, +91-9003113837, +91-8680884772, +91-8939263766, +91-4448512349||www.ewicsgroup.com|
|Whats App : +91 9566677734||Email : email@example.com|