Canada has one of the most positive immigration policies in the world.
Canada is undoubtedly one of the most sought-after countries for immigration in the world and it isn’t any wonder that Canada welcomes almost 350,000 new immigrants into its borders on an annual basis. So why should you immigrate to Canada?
- In terms of standards of living, the United Nations has voted Canada as one of the best places in the world to live.
- Successful Migration with full family.
- Free education and medicals.
- Migration possible for skilled workers as well as investors.
- Many opportunities in the Information Technology sector for software professionals.
- Eligibility for Canadian Citizenship within three years of arrival in Canada with permanent residence status.
- Dual Citizenship allowed.
- Entitlement to government welfare benefits (in case of necessity), free medical facilities, free education, old age insurance, unemployment insurance etc.
- Minimal government regulations in starting your own business.
- Access to the United States and Mexico markets based on the NAFTA Agreement
- The best country to live in the world – and the United Nations keeps reaffirming it!
- Canada is a country that cares for its residents. There are a number of Social Welfare programs offered by the State. In addition to the free healthcare program and children education until grade 12, Canada provides for the following social programs:
- Canadian resident is entitled to 60 percent of the last wages drawn in case of lay off from job if he/she has worked for nearly six months in Canada till then.
SOCIAL WELFARE ALLOWANCE:
- Canadian resident is entitled to social welfare allowance from the government if he/she is unable to support himself/herself and is not able to get any job.
- Canadian resident is entitled under the Canadian Pension Plan to receive retirement pension. It depends upon the age at which he/she chooses to opt for the plan and is optimal at age 65.
OLD AGE PENSION:
- Canadian resident is entitled to old age pension in Canada. The amount of pension will depend upon the number of years-lived in Canada. Its maximum if the person has stayed in Canada for 40 years after the age 18. For each year less than that, it is reduced by 1/40 of the full-entitled amount.
- Federal and Provincial governments provide certain amount every month for upbringing of each child. The amount depends upon the income earned by the parents in the last year.
- Getting a good education is more important today than ever before. It is the best thing you can do to build a better future for your children and yourself. In Canada education is free in Public schools till Grade 12th.
- Canada has one of the finest health care systems in the world. Excellent hospitals, clinics or doctors’ offices are located in most communities. Their services are usually available free of charge to all residents of Canada registered under the national health insurance program.
1. Canada is ranked as the number one country in the world
The study established that Canada is the best option to consider in terms of living conditions and is also a viable option to consider in terms of starting a career.
2. Canadians have a high quality of life
According to recent statistics, the average Canadian lives up to the age of 81. We speculate that the fresh air and vast open spaces contribute to Canada’s high quality of life. The aged community in Canada are therefore well-looked after.
3. Canada is one of the safest countries in the world
Canada’s crime rate is among the lowest in the entire world, which is also a major contributor to the population’s high quality of life. Canadians are extremely conscious of crime and have a zero tolerance policy to many social issues such as domestic abuse and violence.
4. Most institutions in Canada are government-funded
Because it is a basic human right to have access to education and healthcare, Canada has made these facilities free to all legal citizens. Canadians are therefore able to gain a valuable education at any of the public institutions as well as get the medical attention they need at no cost.
5. Canada’s economy is thriving
Canada’s infrastructure and economy work in perfect unison to produce a well-run country. Canada is also ranked 11th among the wealthiest countries in the world and is also a member of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). As with a developed nation, the Canadian economy is dominated by the service industry, which employs about three quarters of Canadians
6. Canada is one of the world’s most educated countries
Over half of Canada’s residents have college degrees and the number of Canadians with university-level education is second to none. This, in turn, contributes to Canada’s thriving economy and booming industries as there are always opportunities for individuals to not only educate themselves, but also create employment for others.
7. Canada’s job market is always expanding
Canada has an employment rate lower than 10% and there are reportedly 58,900 jobs created each month in Canada. With many immigration streams specifically dedicated to allowing immigrants to immigrate for work purposes, there is ample opportunity to gain employment and learn a new skill in a country like Canada.
8. Canada has a world-class public transport system
Commuting in and around Canada is effortless as there are a total of 1,404 airports and other functional bus, train and other transit systems in place to get commuters where they need to be safely and on time.
9. Canada has a multicultural society
Because of the approximate 300,000 annual newcomers into the country, Canada comprises of a large population of immigrants from several different religious and cultural backgrounds. In fact, 1 out of every 5 Canadians were born outside of Canada and chose to settle in the country.
10. Beautiful Canada
With the largest coastline in the world and more lakes than the rest of the world combined, Canada’s natural beauty is unparalleled.
Apply for your visa with Expressway Immigration
At Expressway Immigration we specialize in assisting immigrants with their dream of moving to Canada by making sure that all of the paperwork and processes are submitted correctly and on time. With the expert help of our RCIC’s, not only will candidates be well-informed of all immigration policies and news, but their application will be optimized to ensure the best results.